Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Backdoor Boogie!


"The backdoor boogie" aka ANAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres my thing, if your into that kind of stuff, cool, just keep ur booty escapades to yourself, and if your a guy dont get mad when i comment on how your gay - it just is what it is. An asshole has no face or shall i say cant be distinguished from person to person, meaning - you cant tell the difference between a male asshole and a female's. Now for some of you that want to argue me down about this, i have one thing to say: YOUR GAY come out of the closet immediately. Plz dont hide behind the fact that its a female your fucking in the ass bc it can just as easily be a guy. I have one motto, if you can fuck a girl in the ass, you can fuck a guy in the ass as well, u just haven't been intoxicated enough.

I am by no means a fan or a participant of anal sex; just envisioning the pain involved makes me cringe and tease up my ass. There are times when im having sex and his penis accidentally slips out and travels a lil south and pokes my ass a little bit and i scream out in agony; i want no parts. I just don't understand the pleasure in that for a female. I can understand the pleasure for a guy considering that their "g-spot" is located in their rectum but it baffles me how females can find anal sex enjoyable let alone bearable.

This chick i USE to be cool with use to tell me all the time how much she LOVES anal sex like i gave a flying fuck, that shit disgusted me. She loved it so much so that she rather have ass sex than regular sex WAITWHAT? If a guy wouldnt fuck her in the ass she didnt want no parts of him. THATS INSANE! #1 her ass has to be raw & loose as hell, it wouldn't surprise me if she accidentally shitted on herself every now and again. #2 what guy is actually ok with these conditions?? A CLOSET FAG my point exactly. Any man who calls themselves' "straight"would NEVER agree to these terms & if he wud he's a butt cruncher and he prolly does it on the regular with dudes. If i was a guy there is NO WAY i wud pass up pussy for a shitty ass asshole (NO RAINBOW). Fuck all that kinky freaky shit, this is straight up NASTY & idgaf if i offend you, YOUR NASTY, get over it.

As a straight man you should not ask me to lick your asshole or insert anything into your asshole. NO ANAL BEEDS...DILDOS...FINGERS...TONGUES....NOTHING! i will embarrass you and make you wish you were never born. I am absolutely terrified of encountering down low brothers and all this shit just adds to my paranoia. If you even mention the word "asshole" with a hint of sexual desire i will spazz on that ass. And i watch out for niggaz who are a lil too fascinated with my asshole as well. A lil lick or a finger here and there is cool HOWEVER if all you want to do is toss my salad night after night and your getting off on this, there's a problem, you secretly like ass and probably need to straighten some things out. I test guys out sometimes, i might run my finger across his ass to see how he reacts. If he jumps up and creates a whole scene about it he's being extra as hell and could be hiding something. If he doesnt react or reacts with a soft moan, he's use to this shit and is GAY, i dont believe in men being bi-sexual or experimenting, nigga your GAY, plain and simple. But if he plays it cool, and pushes your hand away and says something like "stop playing" then he's good or a good ass actor, either way he passes the test.

I love gay men to def, especially the flammin ones but that stops when it comes to dating. I want a REAL MAN, that likes female body parts, not a trade (down low brother) thats fascinated with sticking his penis in my asshole, stretching it out of shape and causing internal bleeding and shit NO WAY NO HOW find another donkey to fuck..


no shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment