Saturday, June 12, 2010

True Life: I've Been Text Stalked :-/


Well not that disturbing but close. What makes you think you can bombard my phone with your annoying ass, desperate text messages?? Its sad, especially since they all come from dudes smh who knew guys could be so pathetic. If i dont respond to your 10th consecutive message what makes you think im gonna respond to the 25th? Im clearly ignoring you, what dont you get? Sometimes when im bored i might respond, which is a very bad idea, this only gives the stalker more fuel to further pester the shit out of you. I swear one time my phone just turned off bc i just kept getting these text messages from this thirsty muthafucka smh nigga kilt my battery like shit. This nigga could deadass read my mind, he would be responding to my text message before i even sent it, now thats fucking scary, needless to say i cursed that bitch out and told him to seek help ASAP!

Now i have mastered the art of exposing muthafuckas so its only right that i expose sum aggressive texters. S/O to Capture It for allowing me to take screenshots on my blackberry.


Meet Mike, i dont know this man from can of paint...i gave him my number in the mall just so he wud leave me the fuck alone BAD IDEA, i didnt expect him to get all emotional and shit through a fucking text message. He was pretty much having a conversation with himself bc i never responded, i wanted no parts of him & his stalker antics...borderline stalker-YES!



Meet Hector, his number is not saved in my phone bc he texts me from different numbers every other day, i guess he calls himself trying to sike me out-WRONG if anything it just made me ignore him further. I've known this guy for about a year now and he is the epitome of an aggressive texter. It doesnt seem to phase him that for a year straight i barely respond to him, day in and day out he still continues to text me like i didnt ignore him the other 265 times smh he blows my natural high on the daily



Lastly, meet Julian, he would have to be the most annoying of them all. I met Julian a few months ago and he has been bugging the shit out of me ever since. I only seen him once since our first encounter but he acted like we've been a couple for years when he seen me, trying to hold my hand, being overly touchy feely, and making sexual comments which is a turn off. He is way too aggressive in general which only aggravates me more. What also makes it so bad is that i gave him an alias, i never thought i could get tired of hearing a name that wasnt even mine but my gosh i wish i wud have gave him a different name now, oh well.

Text stalking is annoying as shit, fall the hell back and chill...give the person a second to respond b4 ur blowing their phone up once again & remember if you are constantly texting somebody without getting a response, you are not having a conversation you are STALKING


no shade...




No comments:

Post a Comment