Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Ex-Files



We've all ran into an ex before and one of two reactions occur: (1) "DAMN he/she looks good!!!" and (2) "DAMN *blank stare*, wtf was i thinking??" Unfortunately the first one is never the case for me. I always run into an ex and they're looking fresh off the spin cycle WASHED, which makes me feel good as shit considering the bullshit we went through. Seeing an ex looking not as good as they looked when u guys were together gives you a sense of accomplishment, like you were the cause of his/her downfall, especially if the breakup was messy. You feel like they let themselves go once you left them, even if this isnt the case it still makes you feel good, well at least it makes me do. So i ran into an ex recently on facebook and this is what he looked like....



O_o

What and the Holiday's Heart? No seriously WTF WAS I THINKING?? This nigga has on a hair bonnet smh i cant. This does not make me feel good at all. All im thinking about is was he wearing girl shit while we were together.? Did he sneak and smell my underwear while i wasnt looking?? Did he secretly put my bra and panties on and walk around?? This is sum Jerry Springer shit that i want no parts of. I have no clue what possessed this "man" to look like this but whatever it is i hope there's a cure.

no shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment