Friday, June 25, 2010

Skype or DIE


Skype has the potential to get annoying fast. Im tired of sleeping in my bed and being woken up by a ringing computer, especially by a person that i dont wanna see in person let alone on camera. Like wtf its 9am, can i brush my teeth and wipe the crust out of my eyes before your blowing my computer up. There are times when i barely even sign on and niggaz are already hitting my shit up like damn are you skype stalking me now, got special alerts and shit when i sign on or something. If your that pressed for skype, there are 20,627,448 other ppl signed on, go bug them & leave me the hell alone sheesh. And what makes niggaz think i wanna video chat with them in the first place, i barely know you yo, chill out. Skype should be reserved for ppl you know intimately and not for random muthafuckaz u meet off tinychat. Talking on the phone to someone you barely know is boring as shit in its own so now your gonna add video to that and make it extra lame. Now you can see when the person is not interested and clearly preoccupied with other shit smh i cant, then niggaz wanna just sit silent and just stare at each other thefuck? I refuse, thats why when i log onto skype i make sure im invisible this way i can see niggaz but they cant see me and if i wanna video chat or whatever with someone i can do it on my terms and with someone i actually like. Besides skype is a big ass hassle. Most of the times when im in my crib im dressed comfortably with my hair wrapped up and i dont got time to be getting dressed and unwrapping my hair for skype calls, that shit is tiresome and extra.

Skype dry snitches like shit too. As soon as you sign on niggaz know...change your status, they know....been idle for more than 5mins, they know...your last login, they know...if you deny a call, they know...take a shit, they know...damn this shit is like an ankle monitor, clocking all your moves. Skype lets niggaz kno what song your listening to on itunes so u cant even play it off like i didnt see their call bc clearly u were on the computer. And dont get me on the screenshots smh getting caught in compromising positions on skype is not the business, skype is just all bad. I say if you dont trust the person with your life dont be on skype with them, PERIOD! Skype doesnt allow you to multitask efficiently either, besides thats just rude, well if your like me you really dont care but whats the point of being on skype if your not gonna give the person your undivided? You cant even sneak and be on skype or say your someplace else when your not bc its video smh all this stuff makes me anti-skype. And if there is not a special, private place where you can go to get on skype, its not for you. The worst thing that can happen is ur on skype with ur main jawn and ur side jawn comes barging in bedroom, fresh outta the shower ready for sum action smh all bad. Now how the hell are u gonna get yourself out of that situation? You cant. Skype is like an adulteresses worst nightmare, blackmail all kinds of shit, just messy.

I like skype on my terms and when im not being pressured into answering a damn computer just bc. With that being said, i dont promote stalking & skype is not aim or bbm so dont bother asking me for mines...the end.


no shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment