Thursday, June 10, 2010

#waitwhat?

This inebriating concoction is called "liquid cocaine" YES its that serious. I've conquered a few of these in my days and the outcome wasn't pretty, most of the time i ended up passed out on the bathroom floor, fully clothed, but i'll save my drunken episodes for another post. Anyway, there are a lot of different variations to this drink, here are a few:


1/2 oz silver tequila
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz Everclear® alcohol

However this post is not about the drink liquid cocaine but an act entitled as such. Surfing the web for this particular drink recipe i ran across a lewd act called liquid cocaine(most likely created my white ppl smh) anyway according to UrbanDictionary.com "liquid cocaine" is the act of busting a nut up a chick's(or dude's) nose hence "liquid cocaine"....WAITWHAT? thefuck i want u ejaculating ur nasty ass sperm up my nose for, what exactly is the pleasure in that? Bust in my nose then im making that shit come out my mouth and land on ur top lip...GTFOH im done, white ppl u kill me


no shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment