Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do You Need A Gatorade Sir?

Yesterday I posted this to my tumblr: ❒Taken ❒ Single ✔Just Eat My Pussy. Now my tumblr is hooked up to my facebook, so all of my posts automatically goes there. Big mistake! That only invited all of the thirst buckets. This parched one came straight to me through text:





I really wish that I could send this man a gatorade or a bottle of water. I have known him for almost two years, and I have never gave him the time of day. He has even offered to pay my rent for six months, so that I can give him a chance. I shut him down every time. He refuses to give up. The crazy thing is that he's really cute. Quite the male whore actually. He has plenty of women to choose from. The problem is that I'm most likely the first female to shut him down and take him as a joke. Men always want to chase after something they can't have. I don't understand men logic sometimes. One day he will get over this fascination with me. Hopefully :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment