Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where were y'all ?????

After reading the blogs and seeing the solidarity of bitterness I must ask where were y'all when my ex boyfriend was trifling? When I needed to be hyped to scratch up cars, bleach clothing, make a fool out of myself to feel good on the inside, where was my mob? Even though I should have let it go and move on with my life where was y'all egging me on to fight for the relationship?

Forget moving on and with time healing my wounds. Even though it's a pattern of him cheating I'm a strong black woman that stands behind my man through thick and thin. I was there from the start so all common sense goes out the window when it comes to him. When I caught him cheating why didn't y'all urge me to blog and put home girl on front street cause guess what he was my man not hers and she need to be embarassed. They say situations are blessing in disguise but guess what I invested years in something that I knew was getting worst but he was my man.

Where were my friends when I needed someone to spy on her Twitter updates, fb status and her tumblur about love? How dare her think she can have happiness with my man. To hell with her having a career or job cause her personal life epitomize who she is as a person. She committed adultry so she should burn @ the stakes forget me and him committing fornication (sex b4 marriage) and y'all bearing witness against y'all neighbors (which is a part of the sins). You know my side that's what counts even though there are four sides in this case ; my side, his side her side and the truth.

My delusions of changing him  got interupted by her forcing my man to be with her. They say that black women do not support each they are wrong cause in time of treachery we come together. Even though he moved on and are happy it's not too late... Where are y'all? Don't forget to wish bad Karma for her cause "how you get him is how you are gonna lose him". Cause through it all I would take him back and be on extra guard for these slut buckets trying to take him away from. With y'all help we can shade her and snatch that wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment