Friday, July 30, 2010

A change of heart....

"I DON’T HAVE A F*CKING TWITTER… WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER??? I ONLY BLOG 5 PERCENT OF WHAT I’M UP TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. I’M ACTUALLY SLOW DELIVERING CONTENT BECAUSE I’M TOO BUSY ACTUALLY BUSY BEING CREATIVE MOST OF THE TIME AND IF I’M NOT AND I’M JUST LAYING ON A BEACH I WOULDN’T TELL THE WORLD. EVERYTHING THAT TWITTER OFFERS I NEED LESS OF." - Kanye West

Really? Noseriously so this isnt you....

My how one's views change when you practically been blacklisted from the industry & have an album to promote, desperate times call for desperate measures or a twitter account at least. The fact that Kanye West reached 300,000 followers after being on twitter for only 2 days is impressive and does nothing more than boost his already overzealous ego. Furthermore, having his 'modest tweets' constantly retweeted on my timeline is annoying, as if we all aren't following him already. Yesterday he decided to give his followers a brief history lesson on medieval narcism [YAWN] really Ye?? Im over him already...then he goes on to twitpic'n 17th century paintings & artifacts that i assume he 'owns' [double YAWN] he really doesnt have to rub it in our faces that he's filthy rich & has nothin better to do with his riches than buy 13ft projector screens smh...


S/O to Mr. West & his new humble beginnings smh

Good riddance


no shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment