Monday, July 12, 2010

"My feet hurt..."


Riddle me this: if they hurt why wear them or why even buy them in the first place? I'm not in the business to sit around and hear you bitch and moan all night about how your busted ass feet hurt. Bitch you betta go barefoot, sit down or drink until you pass out. I dont understand why chicks agree to go out in the first place when all they're gonna do is sit down all night, complain about everything and everybody, and try to make you just as miserable as they are...shiiit the fuck if you will, im here to get my drink and party on and i'll be damned if i leave early just bc you dont know your correct shoe size hmph. I will gladly give you my keys so you can go sit your ole miserable ass down in the car and wait until im ready to leave. I swear i hate friends like this. Dont get me wrong 9 times out of 10 my feet hurt in the club but this only means that i havent had enough to drink to numb the pain, i will gladly proceed to the bar to alleviate this problem. Simple as that. I never make it everybody's issue. Its so selfish and inconsiderate to carry on this huge tirade & catch an attitude bc YOUR feet hurt, WHY SHOULD I CARE OR FEEL SORRY FOR YOU? I'm sorry i dont & thats all shade.

We have a friend that is NOTORIOUS for this bullshit. We have to make sure we tell her ahead of time to wear comfortable shoes bc she will be taking a cab home but our words always fall on deaf ears. We'll be in the club for no more than 45mins and she'll have this look on her face that says it all "my feet hurt," 5 mins later she's sitting down smh and plz dont let there be nowhere to sit or she was forced to get up bc she was sitting in bottle service only seats bc we are now forced to hear her rant about her hurting feet. I much rather for her to sit down away from us than stand around us with the stankest attitude raining on our parade. That shit blows me and i get so aggravated, i deadass be wanting to step on both her feet to make it worst *evil laugh* lol noseriously bitch bye, go be lonely and sit on the toilet, away from me, i cant deal with negative energy. Then the bitch barely drinks so its not like we can get the bitch drunk nshit, she's just an all around party poopper and the bitch needs to stay home. Im not wasting my money going anywhere with her ANYMORE!

End rant

no shade....

No comments:

Post a Comment