Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a terrible disdain for thirsty individuals.When I signed up for twitter and Facebook I signed up for networking and meeting people. Im on the social ackward side so Im only outgoing when it warrants so online works for me. It seems like some of us get Match.com,eharmony or the sites delegated to find fuck buddies confuse with a social network cause some of the dms i get would suggest twitter is the stepping stone to getting my draws. Well not to confuse yall its not when you send me fuckery im going to ignore you then if it continues i am going to block and spam you. I do not chill that screams come over so i can heavy weight molest you in the disguise of watching a bootleg movie. I do not encourage slackness like #twitterafterdark cause thats invitation to find out what I am talking about,my bed room stays there in my bedroom too much of yall nosey negros lurk only to send dms about "so whats good". I delete all and every FB messages about how beautiful I am and if you can get to know me cause chances are you sent it to the five friends we have in common like we wont find out. If you only talk to me in private Im going to ignore you.If you comment on every fucking pics and and comments on FB im going to delete you from my friend list. I dont care how much the internet you is making I am not going nowhere with you unless i get to know you cause chances are the real you are broke,people who has money dont have time to live on no social network. If you stay on a celebrity dick I am going to ignore you this does not get me wet it only shows me you have identity issues. Taking pics of loui,gucci and prada stuff only confirm that you save alll that Macdonalds check to get them Im still not impress.All these are signs of being thirsty we all laugh and talk about yall plus give yall nick names and screen shot these convos to be on the look out for YOUR THIRSTY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment