Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl ? Stop!!!!!!!


Girl ? Stop!!!!!!!!
Haven't blog in awhile but this topic brought me out of my hiatus. Ladies Ladies before you give up them draws know what you are getting yourself into and who. This to say prepare yourself mentally before hand not just telling him and act like you down for where ever he takes it cause guess what it's going to be on your back,knees,in your face and well wishes.
There's two scenerios that plays in mind in regards to this topic that involves two people I know. One met a guy off fb already that should have been red flag. Meeting anyone off FB, Twitter, Myspace, Hi Five or any social network is liking meeting them @ the club he already passed and exchange #s with everything. She carried along a "relationship" with him. Come to find out home boy was private messaging someone she knew and the dummy had to know they knew each other fb tells you friends in common and if that wasn't enough there were tag photos of them on each other pages just to show you that he didn't give a eff after the eff. He wanted a relationship and would do anything to get the friend in these private messages. The friend of mine must of been insecure or lack common sense because when I informed her of the deed she started saying he told her he didn't like going out he only hang in his crib after this boy is all flashy over fb promoting his habit of finer things in life *side eye*. He pulled the fast one on her of course he couldn't go out he had fuck friends all over town that would recognize him anywhere and unlike her they didn't lack common sense and didn't do the free dates. She became self conscious after the fact she wanted to become a nun, she was done with men, she was never coming outside no more. She gave up the draws and didn't mentally prepare herself so now she was not worth anything because a trifling man pulled the fast one on her.
Next scenerio girl meets guy @ a party that she could have dealt with in the past but didn't but now circumstances change in her life she became more open to date the guy I also met the cousin..she gave up the underwear then became a couple stop wanting to hang with friends and only wanted to hang with him only hitting me up for rides. I hate bitches that get a man and lose themselves in the process. It was all about him and and her... There was a gathering once cause we all hanged out of course she met up with us with him, she gonna tell me becareful i nod and proceed because I knew it had to be two willing participant... the cousin is telling me now when we hanging bring a different friend for the guy but that's between me and him what ???and what!!!!. The cousin must have been drinking coco loso cause that right there had me looking at him funny. How the hell ur gonna tell me some shit like that knowing I'm friends with her and not have me think I'm a fuck and duck next. She dedicated her life to the guy only after being with him for a few so I know her mental process is going to break down over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment