Thursday, July 29, 2010

Come and Get Your Kids!


ChynaFox (11 hours ago) - she obviously doesn't know who her father is
This is a prime example of why I can't tolerate anyone born in the 90s.

Where are the parents?
I don't even blame these wayward-ass chi'ren. I blame the absent ass parents who allow this fuckery to take place without any adult supervision.

What ever happened to kids being kids? I mean, yeah we all got to an age where we liked boys/girls and we were curious about the opposite sex, however we did what normal kids did...kiss behind the jungle gym and then talk shit about how nasty it was! Or play 7 Minutes in Heaven at some mutual birthday party. Hell, I am not above fuckery but this shit right here, is some shit my ass at 22 years old ain't even doing.

#icant
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment