Thursday, July 22, 2010

Customer Service??????

What a day...

So the customer service lady that works for the post office over thephone snatched my wig yesterday. She got upset with me because I called complaining about the delivery guy who claims he tried delivering but no one answered after I was home waiting. She got mad and hang up on me after I asked for her supervisor. No bitch it was not going down like that I paid for express service and that's what I was going to get. I did not pay for pick up @ the PO I would have a PO box if that was the case. I got irate and ethnic with her cause she didn't want to find a solution to my problem. So after she hang up I called back and made a report on her ass I don't give a damn what she was going through. I paid 20 something for next day delivery if I wanted to pick it up the next day I would have done regular mail. I'm waiting for the call back because trust I want prosecution how dare her if she had man problems she should have called out. I'm upset with the delivery guy cause he lied about delivery and leaving a sticker cause there was none on the door he filled that shit out when they called him to redeliver. I know he did this for a fact because i knew people who worked for the post office that did this,they are unionized so its hard to get fired. I let it slide cause I got my package but I can't let that trick over the phone get away with the snatching she performed yesterday. STAY AWAY FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE EXPRESS SERVICES IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment